Service and Repair Technician
L. A. Lift Services’ service team is looking for top technicians to work in the shop and on the road, repairing and improving forklifts and equipment. Must be willing to learn, must have complete set of quality tools, clean driving record, and a passion for your career.
Automotive technicians are welcome.
L.A. Lift Services Service and Repair Technician Opportunities
- You have the opportunity to troubleshoot and solve brand new challenges every day. = Professional growth
- You have the opportunity to bill 10 to 15 hours at over 100% efficiency every day. = Larger paychecks
- You can be part of the best service team in the industry. = Success
- You can develop a reputation as a Master technician which impacts your income, security, and future!
Compensation will be based on performance, ability, efficiency, and quality of work.
Full medical benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k, and other benefits available.
Training programs available for all motivated employees
Job submission requirements
- Include resume
- Compose a short write-up as to how you will bring value to LA. Lift Services as part of our team
- Give two examples of accomplishments you are proud of
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org